Join us for this 12-week group coaching program if you want to:
Rethink how you show up with your team.
Create a culture of inherent collaboration and communication.
Make it safe (and expected) to experiment and make change.
Who Will Benefit?
- Team leads and managers in small to medium sized companies
- with 5-25 members per team working in any location
- who want to remove work silos
- and create more inclusive, collaborative environments
- but may be struggling with how to change culture and want to get unstuck.
Still not sure if this is right for you?
Schedule a FREE Strategy Call with our Founder, Indra A. Books, to talk through your paint points and how we may help.
Schedule a Call
- Identify the challenges with ensuring there is space for everyone to “show up” to the team.
- Explore what diversity and inclusivity on a team mean.
- Develop a team agreement and a communication plan and practice the techniques for facilitating the creation of these.
- Understand psychological safety and ways to create safe environments or destabilize them.
- Learn to set the stage so that each interaction brings value to the team.
- Identify ways to create team bonds beyond daily tasks.
- Create a personal toolkit of facilitation and communication techniques.
- Review and practice liberating structures for communication inclusivity.
- Develop a long range plan with accountability.
Meet Your Instructor:
With 25 years of experience, Indra has a passion for working with organizations to effect meaningful, goal-oriented change resulting in high-performing and inclusive team culture. Indra is regularly invited to lead workshops and talks, and continues to shift the focus from process concerns to investments in culture, people, and mindset; creating change that is focused less on short-term process concerns and more on long-term investments.
- One seat in the program for 12 weeks at 1499 Euros
- Buy One Get One 50% Off for you and a friend/colleague for 12 weeks at 2248.50 Euros (We will email you for the registration details for the 2nd person once paid)