Who Will Benefit?
- Team Leaders and Managers who oversee Scrum teams
- as well as Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Support Roles
- who have had prior Scrum or Kanban training,
- want to refine their framework skills,
- and explore the impacts of employee engagement on Scrum teams.
Still not sure if this is right for you?
Schedule a FREE Strategy Call with our Founder, Indra A. Books, to talk through your paint points and how we may help.
Schedule a Call
- Understand where you are and where you need to be with your Agile mindset.
- Complete a product canvas and redefine what a backlog provides.
- Write user stories that provide a value driven definition to the development team.
- Prioritize the backlog using a variety of assessment methods.
- Benchmark a user story value system and conduct estimating sessions.
- Develop Agile roadmaps using four different techniques.
- Identify a strategy for working with customers and stakeholders on an Agile roadmap.
- Demonstrate techniques for determining a release path and create release map examples.
- Discuss team culture and how it impacts ability to reach high-performance with any framework.
- Ensure that interactions, events, and activities create value.
Meet Your Instructor:
With 25 years of experience, Indra has a passion for working with organizations to effect meaningful, goal-oriented change resulting in high-performing and inclusive team culture. Indra is regularly invited to lead workshops and talks, and continues to shift the focus from process concerns to investments in culture, people, and mindset; creating change that is focused less on short-term process concerns and more on long-term investments.
- One seat in the program for 12 weeks at 1499 Euros
- Buy One Get One 50% Off for you and a friend/colleague for 12 weeks at 2248.50 Euros (We will email you for the registration details for the 2nd person once paid)